THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas is here!!!!

Pre-Christmas Day Festivities
Yesterday was our "Housie's" Christmas Party. We have five peoples in our home, Mom, Dad, My Handsome Hunny, Myself and my Best Friend BlueRose. Since BlueRose is going to be traveling to her parent's home for Christmas, then out to Missouri the day after to spend the holidays with her boyfriend's family, we all decided that we'd do our own little Christmas last night. BlueRose's boyfriend Panther came over and we had KFC dinner (easy and yummy) then opened the gifts and then had some apple pie for dessert.

It was a really special evening and we were all spoiled by each other's gifts. Mom, Dad, Handsome and I will have our main Christmas events on Christmas Day, but this was a nice little teaser! =-) I can hardly wait to read the book BlueRose gave me. The interesting part about it...I am the lead character and the crazy best friend is BlueRose and the lead stud is Handsome...NICE!
BlueRose comes up with some awesome gifts, I tell ya! I think she was pretty pleased with the Simon and Cheshire cat shirt that I found for her, as well. =-) Its great when you can find the perfect gift for the people you love.

Anyway, since I am at work and need to get back to projects, I should go, but I do want to wish each of you the most MAGICAL of Holidays. Don't forget to make the most of each moment and treasure each memory. Oh, and NEVER forget the true reason for this season.

No comments: