Last night my whole house family went to the Alameda County Fair in Pleasanton to go see Collin Raye, again! He had two shows, one at 6 and one at 8, and due to shortness of time at the moment, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves! Enjoy!
Friday, July 6, 2007
Collin Raye is the BEST!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You look like you had lots of fun! I've always liked Colin Raye but he must be having a hard time getting on the radio cuz I never hear his stuff anymore.
So...have you washed that hand yet???
Your parents look great!
Cute picture of you and your honey too!
Glad you had fun!
Gracey: You're right, he isn't on the radio much. I need to call and request his music more often. He has a great new song "A Soldiers Prayer" that was just released on his new CD at Walmart. You should check it out...it's amazing!
Susan: Sigh, I have...I hope he can forgive me! ;-)
Chelle: Thanks, Mom and Dad are sooo cute. I think I have some pics from the game of them...I'll try to post those. My hunny is awesome...such a great sense of humor! We had such a blast!!!
Post a Comment