THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What? She's alive? No way!!!

It's true, I have been MIA for a while, and the only excuse I have is BUSY BUSY BUSY.  I have been offsite in training for an application I support, and the time just has flown by.  The class site was less than 40 miles from home, but it took over and hour and a half each way to get there.  Sigh...gotta love the Bay Area traffic.  I really enjoyed the class, though, and hopefully will have another class coming up soon, though that one I may get to actually go out of the area for (now that would rock, but I know better than to get my hopes up). 

Anyway, now that I am back to work, I should have some time to post, either from work or home (now that I'm not away from home for more than 12 hours each day).  I am catching up on projects, but soon I will have some pictures and stories to share. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween, and Happy November!  Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks and 2 days away???? Whoa!

Ok, so till next time...Always believe!

1 comment:

Chelle Y. said...

Glad you're back! I've missed reading about you and your hunny!