THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 17, 2006

Gotta start Thumbwhere!

Ok, so here I am, finally starting my own Blog, and when do I choose to do this? Right after I chose to "Re-sculpt" my thumb with the help of a mandolin! Just trust my advise on this one...It's so not worth it. Yes, some people will do anything to lose weight, but the ounce you may lose in this method is made up for by the bandaging...not a fair trade. Plus the blood-loss and pain are side-effects that some just may not find worth it. Me, being one of them now.

So, I am on "light work duties" for the week and let me tell ya, typing is not the easiest thing to do without the use of your Primary hand's thumb. OH...and zippers...there is another fun one! I just wont even go into details about how much fun it is to lose the use of one of you digits...don't want to make you all jealous or tempt anyone! =-)

Due to the fact that it now takes minutes to type what used to be merely seconds, I will be keeping my bloggin on the short side for the next few days, but who knows what the future with a healed right thumb may hold!

So, in keeping with this week's theme in my life...THUMBS UP, everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Gracey said...

So glad you decided to join the blogging world! Welcome! Sorry to hear about your thumb...that must have hurt horribly. And, yes, you are the same Kathleen I was thinking of....remember Steven Bramblet??? He was in your class and I used to have the biggest crush on him...lol I went to college with his sister at PCC...small world! I'll add you to my fellow bloggers list and keep blogging as long as your thumb lets you.

MoJoKat said...

Gracey:
Yeah, I do remember Steven, and I do understand how a person could have a crush on him. My biggest crush was always Jason Brockman, but I think that everyone and their cousin knew that! LOL! I'm getting a little faster at the typing without the thumb thing, so I'm hoping to be keeping up the blogging regularely (Keyword...HOPING).

Thanks for adding me and I'll catch up with you soon! Take care!