Caught in the act!!!
Minnie and I have been together for 8 years this summer. She's been with me through some really rough times, and the good times too, and she really is my little brat, er, I mean baby! I love her like a kid and she is spoiled beyond reason. When she first entered my life, she was accompanied by her sister who really meant the world to me, too. Tragedy struck a year and a half later and we lost Tigger and miss her to this day.
Ever since Tigger's absense, Minnie has become quite adamate that she be the ONLY kitty in the household. A couple years ago that was put to the test when Piper adopted us. After a few weeks of bitter hissing and growling, and aided with vast supplies of cat nip, Minnie finally accepted Piper, only because Piper bowed down to the greatness that is Minnie!
Fast-forward a few months and enter Kali! Mom and Dad moved back from Missouri and along with them came Kali. She, too, was used to being queen of the castle, but much more friendly than Minnie towards other cats. There has been no happy ending or settling of differences. Piper is friends with both Minnie and Kali, but Minnie hates Kali and hisses, growls and chases her at any forseeable opprotunity. We have tried several techniques to settle her down, but nothing has worked. One of these days my hunny and I will have our own place again and Minnie will be a happy girl once more, but till then, I am sure she will continue to be agitated by Kali's existence.
So, last month, on a Saturday, I was sitting at my computer, playing City of Heroes when movement out of the corner of my eye caused me to turn around, then grab for the camera! Here is the proof that Minnie does not want anyone to see:
Update:
Piper was a bit upset that she was mentioned but didn't have any candid shots of her in this blog, so I am remedying that and begging for her to forgive such a horrendous oversite!!!! We are *SOOOO* honored that she graced us by bestowing upon our family the priviledge of sharing a home with her!!! So, without further adieu....I present to you, PIPER...
Piper was a bit upset that she was mentioned but didn't have any candid shots of her in this blog, so I am remedying that and begging for her to forgive such a horrendous oversite!!!! We are *SOOOO* honored that she graced us by bestowing upon our family the priviledge of sharing a home with her!!! So, without further adieu....I present to you, PIPER...
3 comments:
That's too funny! Don't let her know that you know she's turning into an old softie!
I am so enjoying our Minnie! She's a pain sometimes, but cute too!
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino bonus[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]free casino bonus[/url] free no set aside bonus at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free largesse casino
[/url].
Post a Comment