Since I don’t have much time today to do a full blog, I am going to post my responses to an email sent by a good friend of mine. As it is quick and easy to Copy/Paste.
Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Daycare Assistant @ Nancy Sherbino’s Day Care (1st regular job complete w/payroll)
2. Cashier @ Mervyns Men’s/Shoes Dept. (1st venture into Retail/Customer Service)
3. Cashier @ NEX2 (on Moffett Field) (1 day only…had a run in with the manager who told me off because I didn’t know the diff between hard liquor and wine---I was 18 and fresh out of a Baptist High School)
4. Cafeteria Worker @Hyles Anderson College (covered partial Room&Board)
Four movies I have watched over and over again
1. Dragonheart (LOVE dragons)
2. Ever After (Drew rocks as Cinderella)
3. The Cutting Edge (One of my long time faves)
4. Practical Magic (Just love this movie)
1.
2.
3.
4.
Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Ghost Whisperer
2. Buffy or Angel Reruns (My Truck’s License plate even pays homage to the great Joss Whedon…Grrr….Argh!!!!)
3. Bones (followed it cause “Angel” was on it, learned to love it cause it’s a great show)
4. Medium (I love this show cause the family dynamics aren’t too “Hollywoodized”…the family is portrayed as a normal family)
A few places I have been on vacation
1.
2.
3. New Plymouth, ID (Visiting one of my favorite people on earth…Aunt Tammy)
4.
Four of my favorite foods
1. Dad’s BBQ’d steaks (he has the best BBQ skills of anyone I know….mmmmmm)
2. Mom’s homemade pizza (yum)
3. Oooey Gooey Mac-n-cheese (mmmmmmmmm) (Not the kind from the box…homemade)
4. Got a three way tie here: Sushi, Meatloaf (my recipe) and Greek food….not sure which to choose so I’ll list them all!
1. Driving along the coast with my hunny (Or anywhere else for that matter)
2. The Redwoods/mountains (sooooo peaceful and majestic)
3. Beach (Soooooo relaxing)
4.
2 comments:
I love The Cutting Edge! I can watch that one over and over too. You were in Pensacola for vacation....how did you like it? I think the only thing going for them is their beaches.
Gracey: I updated the post a bit, so its prettier and has more details! Decided it was worth the time! Yes, I was in Pensacola, We had to spend most of the time on the base, though, cause my ex was in school...fun fun! You're right, the beaches are gorgeous, but they are about the only thing I recall from there! LOL! Sad, but true!
Post a Comment